Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rachel meets Santa


For those of you who know Rachel, know that she loves people and will pretty much go to anyone... ...anyone, that is, except for Santa. We took Rachel to sit on Santa's lap for family home evening on Monday. She freaked! Maybe it was because we put her down on his lap and then ran. We were just trying to get out of the picture. Or maybe Kevin's days of having a mustache ruined her chances to want to sit with someone who has all that facial hair. Who knows. We think her picture turned out cute even though she is screaming her head off. Wish us better luck next year.

7 comments:

The Hunt Family said...

haha! That is classic! I love those screaming pics. I haven't seen a smiling kid with Santa yet this year! It's like a right of passage, but sometimes it takes a few years for that to pass!

Ruth M said...

I love screaming Santa pictures, and have never managed to get one of my kids. The one year Chloe melted down, we never got our copy, and I have been sad ever since. Congratulations:)

Katy Beth said...

Aww!!

Teresa Johnson said...

HAHA!!! Well, at least you got the screaming pic...Brielle was off of Santa's lap as soon as I could put her on. It does pass, however, because Chandler used to be like that too if you remember. I can't remember when Chandler was not scared anymore, but I'm hopeing that next year the big 3 year old Brielle won't be anymore!

Loren said...

we have pictures exactly like this - gotta love it!!! Loren just runs the other way now and Grant is finally content to sit on his lap.

rachel is too cute

Anita Baker said...

it's not so bad. that picture cracks me up!

Mrs. Snip said...

Run Rachel, Run! I'm on your side!