Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter weekend

Rachel took part in her first Easter egg hunt this year at our club house. There were so many kids! The eggs were gone in about 2 minutes! I was guilty of hovering over a few so she was sure to get some. She did a lot better with Peter Rabbit than she did last year with Santa.
Rachel finds her basket

The goodies

Daddy and Rach meet Peter Rabbit

Rachel getting her eggs

Easter Sunday we had my family over for dinner. It was nice to get everyone together. I ended up taking pictures of everyone outside. While we were out there, we saw this pile of dark stuff in the dirt. we got close and realized it was a mound of ants. So then Kevin decided to pour some gas on them and light them on fire! It was really gross, but kind of fun to bring out our inner pyro.
Crazy Sedgwick kiddos

My brother Doug and his wife April

Rachel's favorite person Paige

My Mom and Dad


The girls with Grandma Hellen. I think someone pinched someones butt in this picture and that is why they are laughing.

My sister karla and her kids

Being oafy!

The grandkids that live in Cali

My brother Brian and his family

Burning ants =)

3 comments:

Elwell Family said...

Looks like you all had fun! I can't believe how big all of the grandkids are...Paige is BEAUTIFUL! How old are they now? Your mom and dad look great, it is good to see them. We miss you and hope to come to cali sometime soon! Love ya!

Brian D said...

Hahaha! I loved that picture of your parents holding the rake & shovel! I seriously laughed so hard.

Teresa Johnson said...

Wow, I think I would've been afraid of that Easter Bunny...looks like y'all had a great Easter! Cute pics of Rachel!