Saturday, April 4, 2009

Swimming with the Dolphins



Kevin and Risho the dolphin


Risho and me


Nasty!!! The trainer made me feed him twice! Not a big fan of raw fish!



Happy dolphin dancing






getting violated by Risho. Dolphin a little too happy!





Rachel hated it! Big, scary, and noisey dolphin.








Kevin and I had a good experience swimming with the dolphins. I couldn't believe how smooth their skin was. We even got to touch the dolphins teeth and tongue. We thought it was really cool and hope to do it again when Rachel can enjoy it!

















4 comments:

Crystal Dever said...

Hi Debbie! I found your blog form Lori Faulconer's. I've always wanted to swim with Dolphins... One of my dreams. How did you guys do it? It looks like it was amazing.

Katy Beth said...

Love it! I agree, feeding them the dead fish & being violated by the dolphin...yeah, I would not be ok with that either! haha

Teresa Johnson said...

Wow! Way cool! Definitely near the top of my bucket list. Someday...

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

I can't believe you put that fish in your mouth!!! The dolphins looked beautiful though, and I bet Rachel had a blast!